Friday 4 December 2015

Spikey Bits' Forge World Mystery Box

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered Spikey Bits' Forge World Mystery Box. The mystery box contains random GW and FW products on over 20% sale, which is great for these products since they almost never go on sale. I really like the idea of getting a box filled with random models, since it probably contains models I wouldn't normally buy. But they could still be great for converting, or starting new projects. The box arrived today, so i would like to show you the unboxing.




Daemonettes: Not my favourite box of models. But there are only a few female GW boxes, so it's nice to have a couple of them. I'll probably use a lot of these bits when I'm working on my Slaanesh warband.


Deathleaper: I have a quite large Tyranid army, so the Death Leaper will fit in great with the rest of the collection.


Eldar Vehicle Upgrades: I don't have any Eldar vehicles, but there are probably other uses for them. 


Nurgle Claw/Power-fist thing: This was hidden in one of the other FW kits. I already used the one I have on another project, so I actually have a Nurgle Herald missing it's arm. So this bit was a nice little surprise. 


Space Marine Devestator Squad: I have a lot of Space Marine/CSM projects going on, so I'll probably find a good use for this box as well.


Imperial Navy Vulture Gunship: This is a cool looking model. Even though I don't know what to do with it, it was a nice surprise to get in the box. It could work as a part of my renegade militia army, or I could be a great centrepiece in a diorama.



I'm all in all happy with what I got in the Mystery Box. Especially the gunship was quite interesting, since  I don't have any imperial flyers in my collection, and it looks fun to paint them like FW does in their masterclass painting and modelling books.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on priority post box near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://emc-mee.com/cleaning-company-yanbu.html شركة تنظيف بينبع


    http://emc-mee.com/blog.html شركة نقل عفش
    اهم شركات مكافحة حشرات بالخبر كذلك معرض اهم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والخبر والاحساء والقطيف كذلك شركة رش حشرات بالدمام ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر
    http://emc-mee.com/anti-insects-company-dammam.html شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة الجوهرة من افضل شركات تنظيف الخزانات بجدة حيث ان تنظيف خزانات بجدة يحتاج الى مهارة فى كيفية غسيل وتنظيف الخزانات الكبيرة والصغيرة بجدة على ايدى متخصصين فى تنظيف الخزانات بجدة
    http://emc-mee.com/tanks-cleaning-company-jeddah.html شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة

    ReplyDelete